What did you do in the garden today?

We been having flash flood warnings also. Is. 55 strawberry plants?! Love it. Used to have 30 something.. now gone. Started some roots this year but as soon as they started to establish it hit high 90’s for a week. Fried them. But at least roots will come back next year. Hope you enjoy some strawberries. Not much is better than a fresh strawberry

We been having flash flood warnings also. Is. 55 strawberry plants?! Love it. Used to have 30 something.. now gone. Started some roots this year but as soon as they started to establish it hit high 90’s for a week. Fried them. But at least roots will come back next year. Hope you enjoy some strawberries. Not much is better than a fresh strawberry
Um, yeah. I planted 55 strawberries but i have 55 still to plant because they shipped my order twice! I had better have lots of berries! I may need to buy a freezer or something!
Now if it would just stop raining!

Um, yeah. I planted 55 strawberries but i have 55 still to plant because they shipped my order twice! I had better have lots of berries! I may need to buy a freezer or something!
Now if it would just stop raining!
You probably won’t need a freezer... their homegrown strawberries. Know no matter how many I woul get off my 30 something plants they went quick between jams and 3 of us could eat them all day and a lot was consumed during picking. No such thing as too many fresh strawberries Your in for a delicious summer. Mouth watering thinking of them

Back
Top Bottom