What did you do in the garden today?

I have been so disenchanted with facebook barely go on it anymore either and do spend lots more time here like the people better :lau
:gigSome days i forget to even look on there! I do have one friend from TN that posts there every day on my timeline. We used to go everywhere together and i do miss shopping with her. I gave her her first rabbit and made her a hutch for it.

I have been so disenchanted with facebook barely go on it anymore either and do spend lots more time here like the people better :lau

Agree 100%. Wonderful folks and learn something new and relevant every day on BYC. It's like chatting over the fence with neighbors.

It's a crisp, clear beautiful day here. We're smellin' the coffee. I think we'll take a walk in the woods before the deer hunters take over and work in the new greenhouse a bit. You all have us inspired to try some winter greenhouse crops.

It's been six months since I've logged in to facebook and my "friends" haven't even noticed. I don't bother to tell them, just nod my head and smile.

BYC is my FB. I’ve never had a Facebook account although there’s times I wish I did due to chicken stuff being posted there.
Coffees brewed thinking of what’s to do in garden and coop.
I need to rake up more leaves for the runs, add shavings to the coops, and pull weeds. Plant bulbs and possibly bushes. Water garden. Etc.

BYC is my FB. I’ve never had a Facebook account although there’s times I wish I did due to chicken stuff being posted there.
Coffees brewed thinking of what’s to do in garden and coop.
Same here - never had a FB account, and don't even want one. There are a few forums I like to comment on, but BYC is definitely my favorite. The people here are so nice and have many of the same interests that I do - gardening, chickens, baking, etc. Fun people to chat with and share experiences with, and there's always something to learn on here, as well.

Back
Top Bottom