What did you do in the garden today?

Happy Thanksgiving friends!
20171120_160737.jpg

My $2 garden flag i scored at Lowes!

I have not seen any mice here but they are probably out there somewhere. We had an overload of them in TN. Chickens love them!
I am thinking i should go plant some more bulbs.

we have 3 outside cats Bob, Moe and Curly they take care of the mice Fear our 15 year old GSD handles the moles or voles

I am afraid to let my cats outside. No traffic, but lots of coyotes.
I am going to have to cover my veggie plants again tonight since it is supposed to freeze.
Husband has not said no to the greenhouse idea! Of course i just mentioned it in passing.

The wife and mil bought ours. OM gosh the worst time ever putting that kit together. I’m willing to bet there’s quite a few of those kits still in their boxes where some poor guy tried to put it together and quit.
I am afraid to let my cats outside. No traffic, but lots of coyotes.
I am going to have to cover my veggie plants again tonight since it is supposed to freeze.
Husband has not said no to the greenhouse idea! Of course i just mentioned it in passing.

The wife and mil bought ours. OM gosh the worst time ever putting that kit together. I’m willing to bet there’s quite a few of those kits still in their boxes where some poor guy tried to put it together and quit.
Well, we have experience building that hoop coop and it was pretty fast and no heavy lifting. We would just have to figure out if we want to use clear tarps or plastic to cover it.

Back
Top Bottom