What did you do in the garden today?

Due to the underground critters eating the garlic I've come up with this system. Works for peas before they come up as well. Then just add more wire above to the piece under ground.
IMG_6098.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG
IMG_6100.JPG

Garlic is finally planted.
:wee
You have been busy today! I wanted to plant a bush today, but there were so many roots i could not dig a decent sized hole so i gave up.
Instead i worked on building my solar water heater for the chickens. Anyone interested can check it out on my thread, Get Ready for Winter in the Random Ramblings section. I have three sides built so far!

Sadly my bathrooms have no windows!

Only one of my bathrooms has a window. The one without the window is where I put my plants. I put a plant in for a couple of days, then swap it out with an other one. Using Philodendron. Spider would be an other nice option, or Peace Lily. All are noted for being air purifiers. And we all know that room can stand some purification!!!

The one bathroom here has a skylight the guys use that one, the one in my bedroom has no windows but need badly to put a new vanity in it so I have somewhere to put a plant

Back
Top Bottom