What did you do in the garden today?

Nice. I guess I should add more around my trees. But here is just encourages more fire ants. My Hibiscus seeds came in yesterday so I was up late nicking and planting them.
I bought 100 seeds with a variety of colors. I hope they grow. 
I am hoping your hibiscus come up too. I never nicked my seeds. But I still have hundreds. I nick gourd seeds but never hibiscus. Please tell me how they do. As far as fire ants go I get them pine straw or no pine straw. But I don't find fire ants in the woods where I gather the straw.

Hi everyone, I'm working on securing the panels for my fence and arch. Supposed to have a freeze this weekend, so the only thing in the garden is garlic.

So excited to be gardening again since it lay fallow last year as I'm converting to no-till, and organic matter is a bit scarce around here.

Quote: I watched a video on youtube and this young lady showed how to nick the seeds and in a couple weeks they are up.
And what I found to read on them also said to nick the seeds. I will let you know. I have them on my dining room table as the squirrels won't leave anything alone if it's no guarded. lol
We picked another bowl full of blackberries today and we should get another one in a few days. Still lot's of red ones.

I guess I have another bale of pine straw I can put around the trees, I guess I should get it out this weekend. I needed a nudge. lol
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm working on securing the panels for my fence and arch. Supposed to have a freeze this weekend, so the only thing in the garden is garlic.

So excited to be gardening again since it lay fallow last year as I'm converting to no-till, and organic matter is a bit scarce around here.

Sounds wonderful and looking good.
big_smile.png

I'm so jealous!!!!
Looking at all of these great gardens getting going and I check my weather and it is suppose to freeze again this week.
hit.gif

Bell pepper plants have been transplanted into bigger pots and are taking off. Need to transplant the tomatoes today. They are sure loving my little green house I have by the patio door.

Back
Top Bottom