What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
I think the partridge Chantecler females are gorgeous. But they'd probably melt here. Not that I'm looking to add more breeds currently...
Fun Fact: The Partridge isn't actually a Chantecler. It was developed at the other end of the country by someone else and when he presented the bird to the poultry association it was decided to lump it in with the Chantelers.

Oh seriously those sound perfect for me! Do you know their temperament? Do you know if they’ll get along with my red sex links? My RSLs are so docile and super friendly. Scared of their own shadow but sweet as can be.
They are good natured birds, from everything I've read. Of course, there's always the odd one out...

Can't wait to get mine!

Oh wait! I think I’m getting it. So like dog breeds- you can breed different dogs like the labradoodle. Chickens are like that? I only have rescued mutts, maybe that’s why Im so confused.

Yeah, pretty much. Although I've never heard anyone mix the names of the breeds like breeders looking to make money do with dogs. A leghorn and Australorp mix is just that...a mix

Back
Top Bottom