Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning pond. It's 30° here and if rather just hang in the house today. I have to dig out the Cricut today and get some last minute Christmas stuff together. My mom asked me to do an iron on for my dad, I need to cut him out a new vinyl decal for his truck, put together two plaques for other family members, and do an Elvis iron on for DH's dad. It'll be a busy day designing and printing. How you all have a good day! @Alaskan feel better soon!

320701597_3577948462442460_5565067208922850065_n.jpg

Good Afternoon, Pond!

Grandkids are here and we’re having some popcorn and movie time. I’m trying to convince them that we should watch Frosty the Snowman, but they’re not convinced. So “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” it is. We’ve already played War with a deck of cards, Chutes and Ladders, and they had a cafe in the dining room while I made the popcorn. After movie time, I don’t know what we’ll do. It’s just going to be a laid back kind of day.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Al, how are you feeling today?

(Insert music)

I'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas!p
Just like the ones I used to know!
With palm trees on the strand,
Old mariachi bands,
And the salty sea that loves to blow, oh yes blow!
Are we doing Christmas parodies?
🎶
I NEED SOME ANTIBIOTICS…
RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!
ANOTHER BOX OF TISSUE..
& MY FIFTH TUBE OF CHAPSTICK…

CAUSE MY NOSE US GETTING REDDER…
CHRISTMAS COMING CLOSER…
TEMPERS GETTING SHORTER…
& I NEED THOSE ANTIBIOTICS!
RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!
NEED ANTIBIOTICS NOOOOOW!!!
🎶

:lau

Seriously, sorry about your visit to The Cova Cabana Al! :hugs I hope you feel better soon! Your eye for photography is without fail, as professional as it gets. 😍

I did a video Dr. appt this morning. I’m on day 30 of what I suspect is a sinus infection. They prescribed antibiotics as per my request, but she said it could also be a new cold (what my kids have) on top of my old cold. I guess a few days of antibiotics will tell.

Back
Top Bottom