Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning, Pond. Hello @frmboyinthecity don't be a stranger.
:frow
Hi you!! Glad to see you pop in!

Thanks. That’s my only current pastel drake. He is pretty much in total eclipse now.
The summer transformation they go through still amazes me.

His normal beauty:
View attachment 3155706
Ducks are just so cool!

Good morning, Pond. Hello @frmboyinthecity don't be a stranger.
I’m like a cold sore. Pop up every once in a while

Oh my heart! And why does the tongue hang out? If he/she has had any teeth pulled..they do this. Good morning pond. Woke up to some rain. ♥️
Screenshot_20220620-073535_Chrome.jpg

Oh my heart! And why does the tongue hang out? If he/she has had any teeth pulled..they do this. Good morning pond. Woke up to some rain. ♥️View attachment 3155727
It’s a common thing with pugs for their tongue to hang out. His didn’t normally do it though, until he got a little older. Now it just cracks me up every time he does it. I think they say it has something to do with heat management. He has gained some weight, and it’s been super hot and humid here, so maybe that is affecting him more now too.

It’s a common thing with pugs for their tongue to hang out. His didn’t normally do it though, until he got a little older. Now it just cracks me up every time he does it. I think they say it has something to do with heat management. He has gained some weight, and it’s been super hot and humid here, so maybe that is affecting him more now too.
My boxer does it too. I love it! 🥰
433BE796-A559-4422-86FB-6C568C411182.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom