Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Oh, bite your tongue, my friend! This morning I was thinking how much I would miss incubating chicks this year... And then wondering what would happen if I cross that one with this one... It's a sickness.
After I pulled George the blue mottled bantam cochin out of his pen, and put him in with a white bantam Phoenix hen, I admit I did consider what their babies might look like. :lol:

She died yesterday though, so I put one of George’s regular old girls with him.
The Phoenix hen had been off for a couple of months. She would be fine, then look sluggish and sit by herself a lot. Then she would be fine again. I couldn’t figure out what was up with her, so I separated her. And she finally passed away. :(

Sigh

Also... they ALL said NO to sucking out the eye jelly to clean it up. I am too blind. Retinal health.. Yada Yada, Yada.

:rolleyes:

Ah well....

Yeah,the one lady said, "so, when did you first see floaters.".. I answered" age 7."

I think she was surprised.

And she stopped saying they would "settle down" and get out of my field of view.

Well... pray hard... tomorrow morning and then Thursday morning...spouse and I are both getting eye surgery, almost same time too.

Sigh

Also... they ALL said NO to sucking out the eye jelly to clean it up. I am too blind. Retinal health.. Yada Yada, Yada.

Ah well....

Yeah,the one lady said, "so, when did you first see floaters.".. I answered" age 7."

And she stopped saying they would "settle down" and get out of my field of view.

Well... pray hard... tomorrow morning and then Thursday morning...spouse and I are both getting eye surgery, almost same time too.
Good thing you have such responsible, reliable children to take care of you. Have I told you lately what a great parent you are?

Praying for a successful surgery for you both! 💜

Sigh

Ah well....

Will do, my friend. Praying the outcomes are really beneficial for both of you! :hugs

Sigh

Ah well....

Best wishes AL! :hugs

Sigh

Ah well....

prayers of course my friend
praying-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom