Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I’ve lost my hand multiple times. I occasionally might need warning labels. :oops:
Lost your hand?

Uh....

Two choices i can think of:

1. It is a detachable bionic hand..... you put it down then can't find it?

Or...

2. You aren't human, but actually a super cool amoeba that can both read and type... but at times forcing your pseudopods into type capable fingers is such a high stress type strain that you then "lose your hands" and must take a rest.

Lost your hand?

Uh....

Two choices i can think of:

1. It is a detachable bionic hand..... you put it down then can't find it?

Or...

2. You aren't human, but actually a super cool amoeba that can both read and type... but at times forcing your pseudopods into type capable fingers is such a high stress type strain that you then "lose your hands" and must take a rest.
I promise I wasn’t tired, drunk or high. It was always just covered by my sleeve, The first time I didn’t see it, I was in a Burger King I’d previously worked at, and the hunt was on. I didn’t panic until I thought it was in the trash, and headed to the dumpster. Since then I find it after a moment. Unfortunately, my mother made the comment that I would lose my head if it weren’t attached. For a while, I occasionally would look in a mirror, and convince myself that someone was behind me, and it was their head I was seeing.
I am blonde. Really really blonde.

Hell I've probably posted this here before. Muddy is digging up old $h!t. 🤣
20211120_192451.jpg
20211120_192459_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom