Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well, good Independence Day to you all. I spent the first few hours of this day with my mom in the ER (she's fine). She fell in the bathroom last night and bumped her head. Because she's on blood thinners, we had to have a CT scan to make sure she wasn't bleeding internally.

So, she's all good except the bump on her head. But... She spent a great majority of our 3+ hours in the ER talking. And sometimes, quite loudly - about the other people in there with us. So, let's just say I was glad no one was waiting to shank us after we got out! :th:gig

Well, good Independence Day to you all. I spent the first few hours of this day with my mom in the ER (she's fine). She fell in the bathroom last night and bumped her head. Because she's on blood thinners, we had to have a CT scan to make sure she wasn't bleeding internally.

So, she's all good except the bump on her head. But... She spent a great majority of our 3+ hours in the ER talking. And sometimes, quite loudly - about the other people in there with us. So, let's just say I was glad no one was waiting to shank us after we got out! :th:gig
Oh boy... :hugs

Back
Top Bottom