Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Oh... and I slept fine after the Chai... no headaches that day either...
You know I just was talking about Caffeine headaches with Bobbie few days back....I told her I thought it was odd how every time I'm in the hospital they ask me if I'm a coffee drinker and make sure that I have coffee so I don't get a headache. Now I've been a heavy coffee drinker 40 years or more..... never gotten a headache from not drinking coffee.
I wonder if some are more susceptible to them?

You know I just was talking about Caffeine headaches with Bobbie few days back....I told her I thought it was odd how every time I'm in the hospital they ask me if I'm a coffee drinker and make sure that I have coffee so I don't get a headache. Now I've been a heavy coffee drinker 40 years or more..... never gotten a headache from not drinking coffee.
I wonder if some are more susceptible to them?
I would guess so...

But no idea really.

Good Morning, Pond!
My student is gone today, so I’m babysitting the shop class. It’s all senior boys this period. They’re all being polite and respectful, so it’s all good. School is hosting a blood drive today, so that’s what most of them are discussing.

DH had an appointment with the cardiologist yesterday. He was told that his heart is healthier now than it was before surgery. He still has to use sternal precautions for another 3 weeks, (so the ATV key will remain in its super secret hiding place), but has no other restrictions.

Glad your husband is doing so good.

Good Morning, Pond!
My student is gone today, so I’m babysitting the shop class. It’s all senior boys this period. They’re all being polite and respectful, so it’s all good. School is hosting a blood drive today, so that’s what most of them are discussing.

DH had an appointment with the cardiologist yesterday. He was told that his heart is healthier now than it was before surgery. He still has to use sternal precautions for another 3 weeks, (so the ATV key will remain in its super secret hiding place), but has no other restrictions.
Super great news on the husband

Getting about time for the pigs to be fed. At least I feel like a pig here in this facility. Baths 2x a week and we are fed slop. I know I would rather jump in front of a train then to be put in a home for good. I am lied to by the staff weekly. Clothing disappear without warning. It might be okay if i was comatose or out of my mind with dementia. My mom may have not gotten the care she deserved when I tried to cate for her before her death but I'm more grateful I didn't send her to one of these places...
Sorry you are stuck in there.

:(

For all of you people with spring...

I took this photo 10 minutes ago.

Eldest kid just got a job with decent hours... which means we really would like another car... we only have 2 (plus the plow truck... which doesn't really count) and kid 3 works all Friday and Saturday. 5 drivers with only 2 cars is tough.

So.... kids started to shovel out the old Ford. We stopped driving it because it needs a new front end. Anyway... now we have to drag it out, see how much it will cost to fix...

So... after hours of work... they stopped for the day.

20210324_175227.jpg

For all of you people with spring...

I took this photo 10 minutes ago.

Eldest kid just got a job with decent hours... which means we really would like another car... we only have 2 (plus the plow truck... which doesn't really count) and kid 3 works all Friday and Saturday. 5 drivers with only 2 cars is tough.

So.... kids started to shovel out the old Ford. We stopped driving it because it needs a new front end. Anyway... now we have to drag it out, see how much it will cost to fix...

So... after hours of work... they stopped for the day.

20210324_175227.jpg
Oh, that’s brutal... on so many levels! :thDid you end up selling the jeep?

Back
Top Bottom