Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

i think brats are the only thing we have left in the freezer from last year. we package all of our in large bags 5-10# to grind and make sausages as needed. Smash burgers are always a big hit here too! Have you ever watched the bearded butchers on youtube? we used their seasonings and recipe on the brats last year. :drool
Never have. Been using Backwoods for a couple years now

i think brats are the only thing we have left in the freezer from last year.

Wow! My mind is blown. Our problem with home made meats .. is they are eaten so quickly.

Agreed. I’m sure the car thing triggered the cheesecake eating. (It doesn’t matter the order of events, just work with me here.)

actually, that is the correct order of events.

Though to be honest, I was grumpier about the fact that all of these other drivers in MY car (including spouse), mean that my face mask was not where I left it, and there is constant junk everywhere..... than about the dent in the tailgate.

Carfull of the one next to Sours lilly pad, Muddy... it's always wet for some reason..🤔😂

ya know how old men are :idunno

What a lovely surprise. I hope all is well with you FMF.:frow

Nice to see you !:frow

Poor Al's car! definitely deserved the cheesecake! hope son was not injured as well as the car.
welcome to the Pond, Muddy! Sour's lily pad is the biggest one--with the widescreen TV

Nah, he was fine... he got stuck on the driveway and called spouse to pull him out... and when being pulled out kid miscalculated and kept backing up... right into the back of the plow truck.

Back
Top Bottom