Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Top too on the List of original repairs I wanted to make
1. Replace and rehab the floor.
2. Replace the sliding glass doors.

The extent of the floor repairs is most likely run into the original bedroom. White berber carpet does NOT belong. though i do like it So I may still cut area carpets out of it and bind the edges for esthetics. I Wanted either plank wood floors or Tile that looks like wood or If I can find a very good deal Travertine.

I will be happy with ply wood sealed to the Nth degree.

I only planned on replacing the Sliding glass doors with regular doors on one side and windows on the other. So I will have my final decision framed out and the additional windows covered over with siding insulation and drywall. Windows for future.

So the windows I am told are broken out are in the laundry. Not replacing those. Going to siding insulation and drywall.

For now Its just going to be all plywood and If I have to do i by myself I most likely can with only a few cuss words to add into the frey.

deb
Get some help Deb .Sure sounds like a lot of work. Hopefully it won't be to messed up .When trolls find out no one is home they take over .Nothing a 44 won't fix .

"It's not deer poop. It's beans." :lau It seems like she was just born, and look at her already. :eek:

I know! She’s 2-1/2 now! Don’t ya just love her accent? :gig

Al needs a new car .And ware your contacts with your glasses .Make them little letters big.I have progressive glasses .Mono vision contacts. Can't read anything with contacts on .But I can use my glasses like readers .noticed that it makes the road signs really sharp.So just do you teach the difference between beans and deer poop? :lau :lau

I have to wear readers with my contacts. Hell getting old. :old

He said the deer travel thru their yard (city folk.... at least country folk currently living in the city) so they tell her not to step in it. :lau

I dont know if I can move home now... I have to go up and see how much damage there is.

Rita who took in my horse went up a year later and got my horse trailer. She mentioned that my house was wide open. I figured they just shut the windows and locked the doors. The broken window I knew about it was in the kitchen between the kitchen and my bedroom.
That was two years ago.

Today when i went up to talk to her about bringing my horse trailer home to pack for the move. She looked alarmed and said you cant move up there. then she clearly detailed all the damage that had been done...

Windows broken out feces on the floor the furniture gone.... Broken entry door and side light broken sliding door to the greenhouse room.

I didnt have alot of furniture in the house a very nice leather and oak recliner. An Oak Ball and Claw table that I finished myself. And a sleigh bed in my art studio. I dont know how observant she is or was at the time. So I need to assess the damage myself. TWO FFREAKINGG years later.

Here I thought she was just making comment on my house keeping...

i am stunned.

If its as bad as she says it was its worse now. Water damage to the floors has them rotted out she says. Glass every where. Broken windows I only hope they left the Kitchen stove, the Potbelly stove, and the water heater. I am guessing the washing mashine and the Dryer are gone as well.

I probably wont be able to do anything but make it habitable.

I been crying all day... off and on.

deb
Sorry to read about this @perchie.girl
That's your true home so don't let it slide. Get over there and fix what needs fixing. I'm sure you can do it.
Give your 'friend' a slap and then unload her. Nobody needs friends like that.:hugs

That's your true home so don't let it slide. Get over there and fix what needs fixing. I'm sure you can do it.
Give your 'friend' a slap and then unload her. Nobody needs friends like that.:hugs
Been forever since you posted on this thread...

What is the weather over there? Are you sliding into spring?

Shes a good friend. I made assumptions.

Cant let it slide I wont have a place to live pretty soon.

deb

went to the ER today... BP was 189/113

by the time the emts got here I was up to 200/150

Earned me an instant trip to the ER.

Was only in there for an hour. my BP went down to 162 and they gave me my standard Blood pressure drug... Only missed one dose this morning.

So there I was with only my car keys on a string around my neck and no shoes. clothes of course. and no money to pay the cab.

Quick ride to moms house and my son picked me up from there.

Everything ok it was asystematic? But they said to check with my doctor to be sure.

I dunno being in Grief and anger and fear kind of is a cause....

going off to bed.

deb

went to the ER today... BP was 189/113

by the time the emts got here I was up to 200/150

Earned me an instant trip to the ER.

Was only in there for an hour. my BP went down to 162 and they gave me my standard Blood pressure drug... Only missed one dose this morning.

So there I was with only my car keys on a string around my neck and no shoes. clothes of course. and no money to pay the cab.

Quick ride to moms house and my son picked me up from there.

Everything ok it was asystematic? But they said to check with my doctor to be sure.

I dunno being in Grief and anger and fear kind of is a cause....

going off to bed.

deb
Wow deb that is high .Yes stress and worry can make you stroke out.You are going to have to learn to not forget your meds .Wife says I get so worried over my blood pressure I cause it to go up.Really need to get your thoughts under controll.

Back
Top Bottom