Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Afternoon pondites.Not going to tag Phil.Just remember what he said a while ago that was more less he needed space.Had to work through this and was just tired of it consuming his life.More or less.Right now he is standing on his own .He knows we are here .Where else would we be. So I wouldn't worry a whole lot .He will be by

Well if your like me you would love to mess with them robots .spanish is not thier first language. :lau Answering a phone is a whole new deal.Now you never say yes on the phone .and after a robo call or tellamarketer calls ,I call the number back .You can tell I really need to get a hobby.

You have to take advantage of whatever free advertisements are out there.I took years to accept CL. I used the traders post all the time ,and paid the fees.Sold all kinds of stuff .CL has been great for my dogs .Only my pups will be goming in the spring. These next two litters will have a lot of competition. If I don,t flag the free adds that is .I have yet to have a free add for puppies stay on. They get flaged and removed within hours of posting. How are quail eggs selling?

Yes sir using up the free advertising! Still love CL but dont often need to post ads. Ive done real well at the swaps, with repeat customers and with friends here on here.

Ive done well with the eggs too! The last batch of pickled eggs were sold out in under a week! Just finished my second batch for the year, so now ive canned over 1000 eggs already this year!

20200225_154411.jpg

Yes sir using up the free advertising! Still love CL but dont often need to post ads. Ive done real well at the swaps, with repeat customers and with friends here on here.

Ive done well with the eggs too! The last batch of pickled eggs were sold out in under a week! Just finished my second batch for the year, so now ive canned over 1000 eggs already this year!

View attachment 2035686
and it only took living through a bad husband ,killer flood and five years give or take .I am so happy your life is all good right now. Are you back living on your place yet?

I hope he gets back in of sorts soon.
So you know better than anyone what I mean when I say ,Ben is classified as non verbal. But he is anything but .He gets a word out now and then and at times just makes noises for hours on end
Many times all through the night .Sometimes he laughs historically for long periods of time
Why is anyones guess.When he hurts he slaps his head ,bites himself and grabs whoever is close to him.It is a guessing game as to what is wrong .

So you know better than anyone what I mean when I say ,Ben is classified as non verbal. But he is anything but .He gets a word out now and then and at times just makes noises for hours on end
Many times all through the night .Sometimes he laughs historically for long periods of time
Why is anyones guess.When he hurts he slaps his head ,bites himself and grabs whoever is close to him.It is a guessing game as to what is wrong .
One doesn’t have to have words to communicate. It’s hard as a caregiver to know that something is wrong, but not be able to figure out what it is. I can’t imagine how hard it is for Ben to be uncomfortable and not be able to express himself. One of the students I worked with would act similarly when something was wrong. It made for rough days, that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom