Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Top of the afternoon pond folk. :frow Dewormed 7 goats today .I really need to get busy and build a workinrig chute.Floor needs to be a little higher than waist high .Hooves grow like crazy on them critters .:thCattle squeeze chute is to big ,I'm to old to be bending down.Have a plan in mind ,just need to do it .@sourland Walmart has tooth expoxy. :lau Look on the brite side .Think about where you would have had to look if you sallow it .:gig
DIL says one thing she does another.When when My son adopted the kids . DIL changed her daughters first name to her mothers name .So now she insists that she be called by that name .So seemed stupid to me . I don't refuse to call her that but not going to make it a point to do so.But she has forced Conner to call her by her new first name. We have called her Abby from day one .It is wrong to force the child to call his sister by the name he has always known .And to discipline him for not doing it. So the person who says they will not be treated differently is doing just that.Perents and grandparents will love the chldren with a spiecal love for that child .Because chirldren are different .She told my son when they were dating that I made her sad .Why because I talked to my chrildren .Treated them like people relized that they were in fact chirldren .And as chrildren had to learn how the world works.They would have to do something really bad to be spanked.Which was very rare .What you do for one you should do something of equal value for the other.I always picked up both my twins at once when they came to be held .And ifin you ain't spoiling my youngun right I'll just have to come show you how.:lau
Them boys is going to be spoiled.

:lau

:hugs :hugs :hugs

I understand now! I was thinkn your playn favorites and that wouldnt be right.

Your right shes wrong to make the little ones learn a new name for that little girl and im sorry you have had to watch it happen like that :rant

Made it through another day. Bout all i can say about it all. Made it through anther one.
Kinda sad that that's all i seem to have.
Oh and its cold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-013407_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20200217-013407_One UI Home.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom