Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

1581216473162.png

Must cost a fortune to heat that church, if the lack of snow on the roof means anything.

Nope, it is actually well insulated. The roof is metal and steep enough that as soon as a heavy enough coat of snow is sitting on it, it all falls off.

My barn and shop do the same. (And they are the same temp inside and out)

My house though, the roof isn't quite so steep, so it tends to wait until the snow is pretty deep on the roof, but then it too dumps ot off.

I like metal roofs, I dont have to shovel them.

Oh I FINALLY got my 5-year badge. Feels like I’ve been here much MUCH longer. :lol:
View attachment 2021408

Cool about the goats. I thought slicing out the testicles was way better than banding them. But... :idunno whatever.

View attachment 2021636View attachment 2021638
Her first egg
View attachment 2021647when she hatched
View attachment 2021648when i got him he was in bad shape just molting into his adult plumage
View attachment 2021649
Him as an adult and the silver is the white girls momma
Great photo set. Pretty birds, and thenaby quail were cool too.

When I had them I was always so worried that I would squish them. They are just SO FAST!!!

Heck, 'K', you probably never made a snow man ?

Good morning Pond. I put away my coffee maker. Several places are functional now, and I was worried about knocking it into the Pond.
Made a few .But prefered bears and other animals .Started at trend years ago .I made a huge bear in centennial park .In a few days the park was full of snow sculptures.They made the news .I was 19 or so and we had a awsome winter that year.

Back
Top Bottom