Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

68 JMF meat makers :drool

20200206_105953.jpg

50 in my transfer container first thing in the morning :th

20200206_092203.jpg

Gonna be eatn good!

Last edited:
I am waiting in the plow truck for kids to move vehicles so I can finish plowing the parking lot.

I busted a chain off the plow...ya know one of the chains that helps to lift up the plow. :rolleyes:

Whatever, put back on, only busted up the metal a bit more than it was already busted up.

More snow picks from my plowing today.

The church:
View attachment 2021008

Going up my driveway, see the tiny moose spot?
View attachment 2021002

Close up of the moose
View attachment 2021003
Must cost a fortune to heat that church, if the lack of snow on the roof means anything.

😱😱😱 tell us more!

Well, my neighbor has been asking forever when we might get some goats. He said he would help with them, and use one of his dog kennels to house them. So I started looking, then his wife nixed the plans.
Finally he got the go ahead, so I started looking again. Found a ND farm not far from me, and she has 2 3-week old boys left!

I was hoping to go get them tomorrow, but I have been nursing a migraine for 3 days now. But here they are, if we actually get them. :love
3A2FB7E9-57B3-4815-B4FD-B36722AD0D10.jpeg
1E6B8B69-309B-494F-BDC6-712596E8FD71.jpeg

Not much and pretty much gone .trying to load pics taking forever .
no I see tore tracks .Plowing snow sounds a lot like baling hay. As my grand daughter told her theacher, my grandpa is a farmer and always saying WHAT NOW
Till they grow up and while it don't seem like it they crap mote than a cow .But Baby girl is a sweet heart.Cept for going through my legs when I'm feeding is such a .pet
View attachment 2021141View attachment 2021142
We don't get much so any is a big deal.Ceders are so thich the snow can't get through.

lovely! :love

68 JMF meat makers :drool

View attachment 2021243

50 in my transfer container first thing in the morning :th

View attachment 2021244

Gonna be eatn good!

Wow!! Just wow! Great job.

How are the buttons doing?

Well, my neighbor has been asking forever when we might get some goats. He said he would help with them, and use one of his dog kennels to house them. So I started looking, then his wife nixed the plans.
Finally he got the go ahead, so I started looking again. Found a ND farm not far from me, and she has 2 3-week old boys left!

I was hoping to go get them tomorrow, but I have been nursing a migraine for 3 days now. But here they are, if we actually get them. :love
View attachment 2021406View attachment 2021407

lovely! :love

Wow!! Just wow! Great job.

How are the buttons doing?

Thanks! Its so fun! Kicking off the season right :D I gotta take a vid of em scurrying around. Thinkn about starting my own thread to track this seasons hatchs.

Those things are adorable! I remember your neighbor wanting them. Theyll be great for keeping your grass down, did they neuter them for you?

The buttons had a hard winter :( i was up to like 6 but now im down to a pair. Theyre beautiful though, the hen is a solid white daughter and the same cockbird that i started with :love

Oh I FINALLY got my 5-year badge. Feels like I’ve been here much MUCH longer. :lol:
View attachment 2021408

:highfive::yesss: im almost there too! In may :) congrats!

Back
Top Bottom