Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Oh man, talking about this, something just came to me: when I first got geese, one of the reasons I chose Tufted Romans was that they are the smallest domestic breed. At the time, I was thinking I didn't want any birds that would be too big. So that's really funny now, haha.

Dont look now but i know of someone who really fools with quality game types :oops:

Somebody tell me I don't need Liege Fighters.

I want them a lot though, lol. Game chickens have won me right over.

Yes! :thumbsup You need them! Definitely spend the big coin to get a few & show us lots of pics!

See? I need them, to go with all my other ridiculously big birds :p

Speaking of, the poor baby emus were NOT amused with the snowstorm that blew through. It was their first snow. From the looks of things they laid out in it too because they have chunks of ice and snow frozen in their feathers :hmm

Ciara is smarter and more experienced. It looks like she rode it out in the emu barn.

Oooooooh Emu snow angels. :lau

Well, I did it. I found someone selling hatching egg assortments that could have liege fighter eggs, and I messaged asking if it would be possible to order and get all or mostly liege fighters. In response the seller sent me a discount offer that said that she had eggs ready to ship today or Saturday. I bought them. I hope she meant liege fighter eggs specifically and not just an assortment of eggs, lol.

Back
Top Bottom