Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Rumor is that we are in for an 'upgrade'. On the last one it took me weeks to get back home. I almost stayed at Backyardherds. :barnie :he
No, no, no, NO! (Although it was because of the “upgrade” that I found my way to the Pond, so it wasn’t all bad...) But I didn’t really like BYH. I almost gave up on BYC.

View attachment 1943869
Just got off the lake..... In time to catch the world series game three...... Man Little lake sure is pretty at sunset...
That is gorgeous! You should seriously make a calendar or something.

No, no, no, NO! (Although it was because of the “upgrade” that I found my way to the Pond, so it wasn’t all bad...) But I didn’t really like BYH. I almost gave up on BYC.

That is gorgeous! You should seriously make a calendar or something.
Not sure I can handle another "upgrade" like the last one.

72743086_1633157230152783_8909493279947489280_n.jpg

Do any have tubes?
I miss going to the hardware store and checking the vacuum tubes on the machine they had..... And I remember having to wait forever it seemed for the tubes to warm up and the picture to come on.....
I do NOT miss them! Being the little sister in a house full of men I was always the one that got sent to the hardware store for stuff like that.

Backyardherds will be upgraded next week and sometime after that our home will by upgraded. I went over there, and the Pond we set up is still functional. I cleaned the filters and dusted off the lily pads just in case we have to move.
Full of confidence in the management I see Mr sourland.:D

Back
Top Bottom