Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

58375258_744152269313655_5676040521387081728_n.jpg
:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:lau:gig:lau

Headin to the airport, catch yall later..:lau

We are wrapping up school...seeing if anyone has to do school this summer.

Actually about to take kid 3 to the doctor this morning......

His breathing sounds like an old man dying of lung failure.

I think the kid has to wear the good respirator i bought him EVERY time he mows, or sweeps, or does anything else even slightly dusty.... and he just hasn't been doing that.

Mornin sour! What's on the agenda today?

Filled feeders at the beagle club, ran a trio of dogs , made lunch for the Princess and I/me ? Going back to fun in the sun.

those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end. After HS graduation, I realized I'd rather be in HS than out in the real world :oops: .

Not me. I generally despised high school, inept/uncaring teachers, and the social order. But then again I'm a bit warped.

@chickisoup, My one 'very inquisitive' patdown at an airport was delivered by a somewhat effeminate young man who looked me in the eye throughout the entire procedure.

Doctors and normalcy. Several years ago I had a couple of 'spells' where my mind/memory went blank for short periods of time. Doctor scheduled me for a MRI of my brain telling me, "Just want to make sure everything is okay up there." Paused a bit, shook his head, and said, "Probably should have done that long ago." :lau

Filled feeders at the beagle club, ran a trio of dogs , made lunch for the Princess and I/me ?
Me. “Made lunch for Princess and me.” ‘I’ would be used if you and Princess went somewhere or did something. “Princess and I went to lunch.”

Actually, I think the most grammatically correct way would be to say, “Made lunch for Princess and myself.”

:oops:

Me. “Made lunch for Princess and me.” ‘I’ would be used if you and Princess went somewhere or did something. “Princess and I went to lunch.”

:oops:

Thanks, Teach, this old brain appreciates all the help it can get. I knew that, but of course will forget again in the future. :old I have an excuse. What's to be said for those who can not complete a coherent sentence? :lau

True.... true... but the insults that are flung back and forth are fun!

(I went to an Irish based school for a bit, Irish dancing, marching in St.. Patrick's day parade etc. Then switched to a Scottish based school with Scottish dancing, Scottish band, etc. ) :lau I loved the insults... colorful. Wish I could remember them.

Here're some Scottish and Irish insults for ya:thumbsup

Thanks, Teach, this old brain appreciates all the help it can get. I knew that, but of course will forget again in the future. :old I have an excuse. What's to be said for those who can not complete a coherent sentence? :lau
Verbally OR in Writing! Worst in writing, 'cause they most times can't spell any better! :barnie

Back
Top Bottom