Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

And I'm glad it wasn't too pricey......I need to find someone to till my garden... But I think I could if I put my mind to it.....I mean isn't a tiller just a walker with a motor....:cool:
Depends on the tiller.

I was hoping that was what a snow blower was... a walker with a motor. Dang thing just about busted up my hands and sure was a workout for my hips!

Hum. . that sounds like a fun day. Maybe I'll ask to go fishing instead of plant shopping this year :lol:

You’re a good momma & a good wife & a good gramme & a good friend... you should be able to get your plants & go fishing too! :hugs

And I'm glad it wasn't too pricey......I need to find someone to till my garden... But I think I could if I put my mind to it.....I mean isn't a tiller just a walker with a motor....:cool:

No Phil, just no! I know you’re feeling better & I'm glad, but you MUST give your body more time to heal. :old Dont make me round up The Posse.

Only if you fall. . the motorised walker may till you under. .:p
Or keep going without you behind it :gig

You’re a good momma & a good wife & a good gramme & a good friend... you should be able to get your plants & go fishing too! :hugs

No Phil, just no! I know you’re feeling better & I'm glad, but you MUST give your body more time to heal. :old Dont make me round up The Posse.
Awh. . your just sayin that cause I'm your favorite niece. . :hugs

You lost me with the calling your mom, or your DB’s GF ‘colorful metaphors’. Did I miss something? :confused: As for your aunt, she sounds like the female dog.

It was the shear shock factor, because it barley drew a response from her. But that side of the family claim to know everything, do no wrong. etc etc etc.

Hello Pondies! Sorry I’ve been absent lately. So much going on! Ducks, ducks and more ducks. Chicks, chicks, and more chicks. Pigeons, pigeons and more pigeons! :gig

Glad everyone is doing well, successful surgeries and recoveries, and beer clearance! All that made my day. Except for Phil’s hen, and Rooms walnut growth, that is. :p. Get it checked, woman!

Had a young duck escape a hawk today. Hubby watched it fly off behind my duck, right on her ass. I thought she was a goner. But a couple hours later, she returned without a scratch! Whew!

Hey bobbi, I love ya too, Miz R. :)

My latest youngsters, minus one that just hatched a couple hours ago.
7CB1857F-DE7A-43FA-9F56-8F44F08BA040.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom