Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

He had to help this is just a cut from a video His daddy took . He took the bottle but couldn't hold it high enough .
Ollie and goats 3.JPG

Wish I had s skid loader....
I got two and still would rather have a four wheel drive tractor . Skid loaders are hard on wet ground and belly out a lot. I have to pull mine out from time to time :barnie:lau I've had to pull a couple back upright with my truck :idunnoDon't ask :oops:

DSCF0604.JPG

Wow, now I know why everyone thought that was water across the highway from the house in the listing! In real life, it's obviously a fallow field, with the weeds going orange.

DSCF0605.JPG
DSCF0606.JPG
DSCF0607.JPG

Heading towards the creek on the property line.
DSCF0608.JPG

The girls are building a dam to try to make a swimming hole.
DSCF0609.JPG

Two days later. There's still a bit of work to do...

Those sure look cool.

No risk of them flying off?

And TV outside? :th

They are only 6 weeks old, just stretching their wings. Parents were weaning them, and one ended up on the ground and got attacked by another cockbird, so I put them in a smaller cage alone. I try to get them out each evening so they can work on learning to fly. They can hop a good height, but they didn’t even try to jump off the table.
Haha the tv, it’s a screened-in porch with a roof, the tv came from the nursing home. They bought a bunch of smart tv’s with this silly little remote with barely any buttons, the residents hated them, couldn’t operate them. Somehow we ended up with a couple of them.
The tv also has a remote app on the phone by WiFi. It’s easier to use than this thing
F074C90D-93B4-40E1-B4BD-8B33CEABBDE5.jpeg

They are only 6 weeks old, just stretching their wings. Parents were weaning them, and one ended up on the ground and got attacked by another cockbird, so I put them in a smaller cage alone. I try to get them out each evening so they can work on learning to fly. They can hop a good height, but they didn’t even try to jump off the table.
Haha the tv, it’s a screened-in porch with a roof, the tv came from the nursing home. They bought a bunch of smart tv’s with this silly little remote with barely any buttons, the residents hated them, couldn’t operate them. Somehow we ended up with a couple of them.
The tv also has a remote app on the phone by WiFi. It’s easier to use than this thing
View attachment 1735733
6 weeks old and not flying!!:eek: I had a 6 week old squeaker flying with the main flock last year. :lau
Hold one on your hand at shoulder height then drop your hand quickly so B or B has to flap and get the feel of lift. Put your hand back and do it again like a game.:D That's how I encouraged Doo to fly.:p

Back
Top Bottom