Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Phil, I have no words.
Everyone has pretty much said it so I won't repeat anything but just please please please take care yourself! This is not something to sneeze at. I know you know that, your the one in all the pain. . But Dam.
You've got to take it easy before your unable to walk at all. :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
Whine all you like we are here for you. :hugs
I'm disgusted that the V A did not take this more seriously from the beginning. :mad::mad::mad:
Some of its my fault to.... They probably figured if I was out shoveling snow on snowshoes all the time in wasnt that hurt.... But I've been hurt for a long time....I had to make myself quit working.... Even after they told me I had multiple tendons seperated in my shoulders.... Once I snapped a bicep tendon. Wow was that painful....I swear I heard it break to... Like a shotgun going off.
I was pulling so hard on a breaker bar at the time.....I dropped to my knees.....I haven't been the same since. I miss my big muscles.
My legs are still very muscular.... But maybe not for long. Seriously for a little guy I was always a work horse..... At 5'4".... Maybe I was a my Little pony....:gig

Some of its my fault to.... They probably figured if I was out shoveling snow on snowshoes all the time in wasnt that hurt.... But I've been hurt for a long time....I had to make myself quit working.... Even after they told me I had multiple tendons seperated in my shoulders.... Once I snapped a bicep tendon. Wow was that painful....I swear I heard it break to... Like a shotgun going off.
I was pulling so hard on a breaker bar at the time.....I dropped to my knees.....I haven't been the same since. I miss my big muscles.
My legs are still very muscular.... But maybe not for long. Seriously for a little guy I was always a work horse..... At 5'4".... Maybe I was a my Little pony....:gig
I bet you did hear it snap. I knew a guy that also happened to. He was just tossing a tool up to a guy on a roof when it happened to him. He said he heard it too.

Here's the letter I got today....View attachment 1720741
If anyone understands it...I believe it says I have a messed up hip.
Yes - that's exactly what it says! I hope you can rest that other one to let it heal. And please do mention it to the surgeon when you see him. I don't know that pulled muscles usually "pop"...

stupid stunt on my part.... Trying to pick out the foot of a un cooperative mare.... she tried putting the foot down I tried to hold her up.... LITTERALLY... Pop and I let go...

Learned a great lesson... Even a 900 pound horse has more strength than you do....

Thankfully it was a small muscle and it healed.

deb

stupid stunt on my part.... Trying to pick out the foot of a un cooperative mare.... she tried putting the foot down I tried to hold her up.... LITTERALLY... Pop and I let go...

Learned a great lesson... Even a 900 pound horse has more strength than you do....

Thankfully it was a small muscle and it healed.

deb
I had a 16 hand Saddlebred/QH gelding for a while. He was always cooperative about picking up his feet, but no matter which foot you picked up, that was apparently the ONLY foot holding him up. I know this because as soon as he gave you his foot, he’d lean on you. The other three feet were suddenly useless.

I had a 16 hand Saddlebred/QH gelding for a while. He was always cooperative about picking up his feet, but no matter which foot you picked up, that was apparently the ONLY foot holding him up. I know this because as soon as he gave you his foot, he’d lean on you. The other three feet were suddenly useless.
I worked on ponies that were like that...

I had to work fast then jump out of the way before they fell on me. :rolleyes:

Then repeat. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom