Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So I worked late today trying to get inventory straight. . finally got home and ended up helping elderly neighbor lady rake leaves. Put some in the duck pen. . they love it so much
20181116_164031.jpg
then I had to clean dog poop since the snow finally thawed and I stepped in it :sick
Took care of the ducks and got them put up.
It was about 6 o'clock by then. . and my silly arse decided to start painting with the primer upstairs.
That stuff was horrible! I'll never buy it again. It was thin and flung everywhere!
I just finished up. . I'm speckled from head to toe in white primer. :mad:
And the kicker is I don't think I've told y'all here. .
My hot water heater is going out. . so it's been 5 minute showers all week before it starts getting cold :barnie
I'm never going to get this paint out of my hair in 5 minutes :barnie

Does your school take all of Thanksgiving week off? For me, one does... and one doesn't. At least I'll have Wed. thru Fri off though. (Okay, I digress now), but I think I told you one of my college classes us full of second language learners (mostly south American soccer players). Anyway, one of them thought "though" meant "dude" because we throw it on the ends of sentences so much. I think he's clear on it now, but every time I use it as a subordinate conjunction during a lecture, he says something like, "You, too, dude." Gotta lIove a Brazilian with a sense of humor. :)
Nope. We have an early out Wed. for teacher development (happily, I'm just a para so if we don't have students in the building, I don't have to be there, either), and then Thurs. and Fri. off. We may as well have the whole week off. There will be nothing done on Wed. It's kind of an all school party. They have turkey bingo in the cafeteria, with all grades playing. (We have K-12 in the same building)

I'm still not sure what we're doing for Thanksgiving. I think we have a plan. None of the sons will be here this year. Since DS 3 is working, we offered to get DIL and GS and bring them home with us, but they haven't made a decision yet. My sister in law's church is having a meal for anyone who would like to come, so DH and I and my folks will go there whether DIL and GS come or not.

Nope. We have an early out Wed. for teacher development (happily, I'm just a para so if we don't have students in the building, I don't have to be there, either), and then Thurs. and Fri. off. We may as well have the whole week off. There will be nothing done on Wed. It's kind of an all school party. They have turkey bingo in the cafeteria, with all grades playing. (We have K-12 in the same building)

I'm still not sure what we're doing for Thanksgiving. I think we have a plan. None of the sons will be here this year. Since DS 3 is working, we offered to get DIL and GS and bring them home with us, but they haven't made a decision yet. My sister in law's church is having a meal for anyone who would like to come, so DH and I and my folks will go there whether DIL and GS come or not.
We only have to work Monday and Tuesday. .then off till Tuesday :celebrate

So I worked late today trying to get inventory straight. . finally got home and ended up helping elderly neighbor lady rake leaves. Put some in the duck pen. . they love it so much View attachment 1592004then I had to clean dog poop since the snow finally thawed and I stepped in it :sick
Took care of the ducks and got them put up.
It was about 6 o'clock by then. . and my silly arse decided to start painting with the primer upstairs.
That stuff was horrible! I'll never buy it again. It was thin and flung everywhere!
I just finished up. . I'm speckled from head to toe in white primer. :mad:
And the kicker is I don't think I've told y'all here. .
My hot water heater is going out. . so it's been 5 minute showers all week before it starts getting cold :barnie
I'm never going to get this paint out of my hair in 5 minutes :barnie
You may be able to just replace the heating element.

Back
Top Bottom