Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

An 85 y.o. lady DW knew at Church fell in the tub Sunday. Hospital said nothing was broken, just badly bruised. One of her "bad bruises" was two broken ribs, one of which punctured a lung, abdomen filled with blood, & she died yesterday, leaving behind a grown Down's Syndrome daughter she took care of.
Oh no, how terrible!

Oh... food.

Spouse said something about cooking 3 turkeys this weekend... I think for a college thing. :confused:

Spouse makes nasty yankee dressing :sick so I make the dressing and gravy. Cornbread dressing and giblet gravy. :drool

Eldest kid will be home Tuesday night, stay until Sunday. That will be nice.

Oh... food.

Spouse said something about cooking 3 turkeys this weekend... I think for a college thing. :confused:

Spouse makes nasty yankee dressing :sick so I make the dressing and gravy. Cornbread dressing and giblet gravy. :drool

I prefer cornbread dressing and giblet gravy too! :drool

That will be nice!:love

:lau Oh, bravo Shaw!!! :clapBRAVO!!! :bow

:yesss::ya:highfive:

ORR!!!! :weeDo you really have feral ones that moved in??? :pop
Still awake...
No, these are the evacuation/leg cast chicks that are all mutts and as wild as they come... we finally wrangled up the cockerels and got them.penned up, but it's been bedlam out there.

Oh... food.

Neither of my boys get to come home. .. sadness.

Back
Top Bottom