Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Congrats!

I know you said before but I'm blanking, what kind of pheasants do you have?
Ringneck.. i got a couple of pics the other day but they arent very good.. ill post em and see if I can get better ones soon.
20180507_140019.jpg
20180507_135941.jpg

Of course I'm second guessing my decision to come home - but I'm home and I guess if something major happens, I can just drive back up there (it's about a 3 hour trip)
We always second guess dont we?:hugs
Ya need to be home too and you know she knows that. Keep a bag by the door and if you have to go back before Saturday, be careful..:hugs

Oh my hen Cayuga does...... So does one of my KC hens.... They are both my loudest ducks. I ran outside the other day cuz my Cayoga her was just honking away I thought something was going on..... No she just decided she wanted the world to know she was there.......
Lol! She must have been feeling really frisky!!! Mine rarely get loud. My Pekins are super loud.

Ok... quick update. Had 18 hatch of 27. Not as good as id hoped for but not horrible either.
The 3 call eggs are developing nicely and the 3 pheasant eggs are doing well too.
Hope everyone is good, ive missed a lot and dont have time this morning to try and catch up..:th
Ill try to check back this afternoon. :fl:fl
It's grocery day, don't forget.

Oh my hen Cayuga does...... So does one of my KC hens.... They are both my loudest ducks. I ran outside the other day cuz my Cayoga her was just honking away I thought something was going on..... No she just decided she wanted the world to know she was there.......
Well . . these girls were normally pretty quiet most of the time. The last two days they have raised Cain. I swear they think I am holding Howard hostage somewhere and they are mad at me :(
They are quack n non stop now. I hope the neighbors don't complain :rolleyes:
Poor girls.

Also they want out that's part of the problem. I've only let them out for an hour or so the last couple days when I could hover over them. . I had been letting them out right after work up until almost dark. They are not happy with the extra jail time either.

Still haven't caught the fox and I think it was a cat I heard the other night. The little neighbor girl from one of my good neighbors came over and asked if I had seen her cat. Said it had gone missing night before last. :(:(:(

I am afraid that's what I heard. Poor kitty.

Back
Top Bottom