Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I do this lovingly.... :smack
but the non-pain-reliever thing is not accurate. There isn't enough pain reliever in those ointments to hurt a bird.

You've gone that far, if its still alive, it will start to wiggle out soon. Usually you don't need to remove that much shell. Just the end cap (air cell) will usually do it.
:celebrate I got :smack
:lau
Thanks for clearing the whole Neosporin issue up. And thank you @casportpony too!
:hugs:hugs:hugs
But yeah now we have to go around the long way and it's a real long way...... But the road we was on was so remote we never even saw a camp or another vehicle and the guy who pulled is out was so glad we were stuck cuz it kept him from getting stuck... .
No, not good or fun...:(

Had a great day. Went up to the Mennonite community and got my chicken wire so I can now separate the barn into 4 large coops under one roof with individual runs! :celebrate
Also got several loaves of bread, cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls and raw cows milk to make some butter and butter milk..:drool
Also my friend gave me a little giant incubator with an egg turner..:wee :ya

I have 12 light brahma chicks in my incubator :wee

I bought 14 eggs from a show breeder with really nice birds. 13 of those made it to lockdown. One was malpositioned so badly it couldn't internally pip. When I opened the air cell last night it hadn't absorbed enough to safely make a hole in the membrane. Today when I checked it, it had already passed away :(

But, 12 out of 14 shipped eggs is a hatch rate I'm very happy with.

I bought 14 eggs from a show breeder with really nice birds. 13 of those made it to lockdown. One was malpositioned so badly it couldn't internally pip. When I opened the air cell last night it hadn't absorbed enough to safely make a hole in the membrane. Today when I checked it, it had already passed away :(

Woohoo!!! That's fantastic!
:wee:wee:celebrate

Ok, I need some ideas. My 6 year old is getting ready to turn 7 in a couple weeks. He has been asking me for his own YouTube channel for the last year. And I’ve said no. But I’m getting ready to set one up that I have control over and he can tell me which ones he wants to download. Just silly kids stuff. He’s really really smart. I’m trying to think of a gift for his birthday that he will like. Is there some sort of filming device or software maybe that is cool for making videos? I know there are tons of different products but I don’t know where to start.

PS. We monitor our kids online activity quite a bit so that shouldn’t be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom