Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thanks! Little one is very imprinted on me, lol. Which is good but also an issue when I don't want to sleep with an emu.

Shade had commented on my post about it on Facebook so I thought he told you, lol! Otherwise I definitely would have said something :p

They are so cute :love Still glad that you got a pair.

Yeah, he's not that reliable about passing info back and forth.... :rolleyes:
Sharing a bed with a full grown emu just sounds scary! :gig

I am super stoked I got a pair too! My luck has never been that good before, lol! I woulda been happy with any genders though, but glad it is a pair... :D

Um.. I just saw where you posted there names...:th

:lau :lau

Just told the girls that their grandpa died last night.

Oh, no.... I am so very sorry, Amy.... :hugs :hugs

I successfully got the rabbits to breed today :D

I broke the 'rules'. Velvet, the doe, has always been really good with males and she did not like being taken to the buck last time, which is what you're always supposed to do. So I said screw it this time and put him in her cage. She was totally fine, there were four successful matings include the buck falling off at the end, so I'm hopeful I'll have baby bunnies in a month.

I successfully got the rabbits to breed today :D

I broke the 'rules'. Velvet, the doe, has always been really good with males and she did not like being taken to the buck last time, which is what you're always supposed to do. So I said screw it this time and put him in her cage. She was totally fine, there were four successful matings include the buck falling off at the end, so I'm hopeful I'll have baby bunnies in a month.
That's great!
She just prefers to stay home..:lau

View attachment 1352462
I don't claim to be an artist by any stretch..... But I picked up a pencil yesterday for the first time in 30 years and started doodling for a few minutes....... It was relaxing..... Kinda wish I'd have kept doing it.
But raising a family took up my time..... And other interest.
Anyhow maybe I'll try and do some more just for giggles

:eek:WOW! NICE!!! :bow

Back
Top Bottom