Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hope your collective Friday was a good one. The wind picked up again and is blowing in another storm. I put a tarp over part of my little grow out coop to give them a bit more protection from the elements. They seemed fine even without it, but it makes me feel better.
Processing some cockerels tomorrow - I kept these from running all over creation so hopefully the meat will be a bit more tender. It will free up some space for the next batch of cockerels I have in the grow out.
After that crazy cockerel overload at the beginning, I'm getting a lot more pullets now - thankfully.

Hope your collective Friday was a good one. The wind picked up again and is blowing in another storm. I put a tarp over part of my little grow out coop to give them a bit more protection from the elements. They seemed fine even without it, but it makes me feel better.
Processing some cockerels tomorrow - I kept these from running all over creation so hopefully the meat will be a bit more tender. It will free up some space for the next batch of cockerels I have in the grow out.
After that crazy cockerel overload at the beginning, I'm getting a lot more pullets now - thankfully.
It's been calm here, kinda nice.:)
I hate it picked up again... praying it doesn't get bad!:fl
It'll be nice have the space. I need to get a breeder pen set up. Hopefully it'll be nice here a couple more days and we can get it done.
Hi everyone!! Remember me ♥️♥️
I believe we met once, not too long ago...:frow
How are you?

It's been calm here, kinda nice.:)
I hate it picked up again... praying it doesn't get bad!:fl
It'll be nice have the space. I need to get a breeder pen set up. Hopefully it'll be nice here a couple more days and we can get it done.

I believe we met once, not too long ago...:frow
How are you?

I'm ok just trying to keep up with life!! And these Ducks!! I have missed everyone!

I have good days and bad days but all and all I'm doing well ♥️ I have a new baby that's keeping me busy...

A baby duck that is sorry I had to leave that open ended for a second. Oh and my grandkids are back in TN so I stay busy with them

I saw the duck! Beautiful!!
Glad to hear you at least have some good days mixed in with the bad. :)

Back
Top Bottom