Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

This kid was working on getting me banned so I begged the mods to delete him and my responses to him. Have to admit I groveled a bit. @BantyChooks helped keep me out of trouble.
Sometimes I wonder if he manages to even believe himself.

There is nothing wrong with hugging chickens—I am most guilty in that department—but there is something majorly wrong with comparing euthanizing a sick rooster with the Holocaust, which did indeed happen on another thread. I think you were there, sour.

Edited to correct facts.

There is nothing wrong with hugging chickens—I am most guilty in that department—but there is something majorly wrong with telling someone faced with euthanizing a sick rooster that they are being evil, which did indeed happen on another thread. I think you were there, sour.
:goodpost:

There is nothing wrong with hugging chickens—I am most guilty in that department—but there is something majorly wrong with comparing euthanizing a sick rooster with the Holocaust, which did indeed happen on another thread. I think you were there, sour.

Edited to correct facts.
:eek: did you report him?

Edited to correct facts.
Obviously Benny didn't read that; he'd still be smokin', and who could blame him?

:clap:lau

Idk..but it drove me nuts when we first moved out here. Unless you can lock your cellphone on one or the other it'll flip back and forth...:idunno:lau

I hate to be the one to tell you this Lisa, but theres a sign post ahead, your next stop's the twilight zone.... Da, da, da DAAAAAA!

Edited to correct facts.

:mad::he:barnie

Back
Top Bottom