Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Happy birthday Pyxis!
happy_birthday_duck_postcard-rf091090e5ab24ddba6c74ca2b2936138_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Someone talk me down. I really want to explain to a certain Canadian that even though you didn't know it was going to get *THAT* cold, hatching chicks going into winter (no matter how warm it is in the fall) is a bad idea. Quick! Chain me to my lilly pad!

:tongue

Not everyone is capable of understanding logic. :old

Someone talk me down. I really want to explain to a certain Canadian that even though you didn't know it was going to get *THAT* cold, hatching chicks going into winter (no matter how warm it is in the fall) is a bad idea. Quick! Chain me to my lilly pad!
Was that on her "it's your fault for telling me that a chicken doesn't need heat in general and I followed that and the chicks died" thread? :rolleyes:

It is my belief that for those of us in a climate significantly different from average we must use common sense and not simply advice from other non-locals. If she doesn't have it, her loss.

Last edited:
If it's the same one I had a run in with today I feel for you! :hugs
Unfortunately my chain wasn't secured..and I've been a mood today. Should have stayed away...I knew better.:oops:

Back
Top Bottom