Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

You just have to read this it's unbelievable. Has anyone else seen this ?
Capturepurple chicken balls.PNG

Hope all is well after the storms, Ravyn and K.

Been hectic here, cold and wet, a whole season's worth of chores undone while working on DD's house.

Turkey processing was yesterday, harvested 19 and sold off 8 as live birds. Only kept one young hen over for spring, gonna downsize my hatching and start them earlier. I had a lovely harvest with good sized birds, but weights were 7 to 18 lb and I need 10-25s.

Back to the grindstone...

Been hectic here, cold and wet, a whole season's worth of chores undone while working on DD's house.

Turkey processing was yesterday, harvested 19 and sold off 8 as live birds. Only kept one young hen over for spring, gonna downsize my hatching and start them earlier. I had a lovely harvest with good sized birds, but weights were 7 to 18 lb and I need 10-25s.

:frow

Howdy Walnut!!!

Back
Top Bottom