Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I said *almost* :confused:
:lau

Y'all are sweet. Thanks! :bow

Oh look, she's still cute. :D
23509263_1900525969964706_7638359048746227749_o.jpg

I do know that little white lie, quite well, so thanks Sour. That means alot. :hugs

My response to our children: Him - oh my God he is beautiful. Her - she looks like a little monkey. (She by the way is absolutely beautiful now.) Princess actually wrote my initial responses in their baby books. The second response, although absolutely true, is frequently brought to my attention.

As to my first grandson: Hope that he grows into that nose, and with that big head he will spin in circles when he tries to crawl. :oops:

My response to our children: Him - oh my God he is beautiful. Her - she looks like a little monkey. (She by the way is absolutely beautiful now.) Princess actually wrote my initial responses in their baby books. The second response, although absolutely true, is frequently brought to my attention.

As to my first grandson: Hope that he grows into that nose, and with that big head he will spin in circles when he tries to crawl. :oops:

:lau

This baby is the spitting image of her daddy. I even asked my DIL if the baby had any resemblance to any of her baby pics, because all i see is my son. She said the only thing Tadpole got from her is her toes! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom