Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So, am I understanding that your son's crew was ordered to head to Miami BEFORE the storm hits? Why would his company put them in danger like that? I can understand afterward for cleanup, but not before! Good for them for refusing to go! (Sorry - I know you posted this much earlier, but was at work and didn't have a chance to answer.)
I had to do with bids, first ones there get the jobs. However the didn't get far and encountered a barricade and were promptly sent back to Orlando.
Answered prayers!

So, am I understanding that your son's crew was ordered to head to Miami BEFORE the storm hits? Why would his company put them in danger like that? I can understand afterward for cleanup, but not before! Good for them for refusing to go! (Sorry - I know you posted this much earlier, but was at work and didn't have a chance to answer.)
Dang f m f . . .I missed that post I guess. :hugs
That's crazy. . .why head into danger. Sure hope him and his crew stay safe.

:hugs :hugs

:hit I have a feeling you are right. :hit
How are you sure that your hens are eating them?

Mustard and cayenne pepper, seems like i read somewhere.
Caught them in the act and it's just getting worse . One hen started eating her own and now has starting eating the other hens eggs . Keep forgetting leg band to mark her . I know somebody said blow out a egg and just fill it full of mustard . Chickens don't feel the heat from hot pepper. Good for deworming I've heard though :confused:

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow:frow Not rats chicken did that . Mine are eating eggs too and they look just like that .I need to mark and get rid of my egg eaters . Who said empty an egg and fill it with mustard to stop egg eaters ????I can't remember but they said it worked and theirs stopped .

I've heard you can empty out an egg shell, fill with either dish soap or mustard, and it will break them of it. I have golf balls in my laying boxes and it seems to dissuade them a little, but I've never tried the other two approaches.

Back
Top Bottom