:love
Me too. Lol. Come on, they're really cute! :gig
IMG_5562.JPG
IMG_5570.JPG
IMG_5573.JPG
IMG_5577.JPG

Nope... it's a Peg bed that looks like a tree stump... :p

View attachment 1102609

:love:love Ha...just noticed the "leaves" on the bed. Cute.

Thanks. He's a little stuffed up, but hanging in there. Relax tomorrow lol
How was your outing??? Pass out lots of hugs?

:pop

Hugs were passed out from everyone... their hockey team unfortunately lost, but it was a good game... went over to their hotel and sniped the continental breakfast with them, BS'd for a couple hours, then everyone was exhausted... Peg went with, so got to meet Walnut and family...

:clap Glad it was a good time. Get any pics? :fl :pop

Standard size. He is real gentle with the hens too. I kept 2 roos and 4 hens together for months and zero overbreeding.

View attachment 1102614

Ah! :)

Good looking roos. What kind is the black one in back?

Boys won 9 to 1. Next game is at 12:15 tomorrow, and then hopefully quarter finals or depending upon rank perhaps semi finals. Other team was good - 'our' boys just had a hitting spree.

:thumbsup Weather cooperative?

I still have 2 or 3 little serama babies that haven't figured out how to go up the ladder at dark, and somehow they end up on the outside of the pen. I take them back in, bottom of the ladder, scoot their butts up, and inside. Tonight one of the holdouts made it on its own, yeah!, one was outside the pen as usual, the other was stuck halfway in, halfway out. Head and wings out, little fat butt wouldn't make it thru the hole. Octagon chicken wire. I tried pushing her on through, or pulling her back, but with her struggling against me, I finally ended up cutting the wire. Silly chicken. :D

You couldn't have cut that wire. It's 100% pred proof, remember? :lau

View attachment 1102758
Yup fishing is real good.....

Gorgeous!!

:love Our Phil!!! :hugs

The geese are all Pomeranian except the 2 whites ones. They are Roman tufted

Nice pics. You've got some great looking birds!

:love :love

Gorgeous!!!
Missed ya around!! :hugs

Lady Grey just hatched a clutch of only her eggs...

View attachment 1102871

4 greys, 2 grey pieds and 3 snowy... :)

:love You're on a roll. Looks like there may be some cute ones in that batch.

hojO3ohu-dZfZSjb-vqs9Qwr7UrY1TOs-ZRlzSLEudbPP_w2qK92y0oWOsls1GTRam7VJNvCJu72BUrLy3m_r6ENr7lMqpkCktXmv1nB3YwOhQaFqs4omjfLrByDdu88ROcoJCxeI-hGgmTfeNbYmFvlkJ5oxnetvvj0K1Qm5E92uz404saUC6JUG5QMH49whCaMdmhKtZi33IpPsbWonmW-j-jENZXbjoY-gp2LcmnjO7zOpv_PKrMcthMqAIo9s8-9octUrcFGGn4Fu2p4WmM5r7sj7XID6OoHcQi4R1F1wswfXFVXprOK6EH2hZIcHGq8qGEqNIIOCms8VHT7BgFSOIA8tcn0MYA7y2r3ByfahiqF_wRU1EhMjXEh2LnZSsiQ4EYOIDUkRu9MGkWFKE2jJw2aOABm1jOStRnSsL0pGXiyZRDBwKdexh41tqGI1v9RHcUcFgc6BmQffcCu0fmzPQj9PORgRlvlSEhdombngN6_Phn--NIqi7b5hXTkTlAZEsnFuod-EDRZAmMYJIG8O0Y3NfFzYdo0IWkF-e6YidR4DUBFlfNkjP6kbLwKMrPTZXgTqQGH2jS4Clpw-ZyW2a9ma-UzVISLNq12C9t2g4F145jGW3Tn=w1177-h663-no

Brahma snuggle time.

:love

Good morning Pond Dwellers!

:caf Still trying to wake up.

Umm I know hound dog and jail house rock.
I know those two, plus Can't Help Falling in Love, Bossa Nova Baby, Return to Sender, All Shook Up, and Blue Suede Shoes. There's a bunch more that I have about half memorised.
The rhythm of his songs is such that you can't help remembering them.

Good morning all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom