Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

That's crazy! Sorry you are still going through this. Vasospasms?

I'd be frustrated, too.
hugs.gif
thats what they are thinking but not sure why although the comp dr brought up rsd again....
he.gif
I got a Tens unit. Helps distract me from the pain but I can only wear it for 20 minutes or my skin feels like it is burning. So far rest elevation heat and soaking it are my best friends.

@FridayYet did you start the new job?
pop.gif

@RavynFallen how are you feeling
hugs.gif

@WVduckchick sorry about the serama chick
sad.png
th.gif
hugs.gif

I did, started Monday. I'm abstracting charts for Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure for a hospital in Nevada. My cardiology is quite rusty and all the new drugs are a lot to learn, but I'll get it eventually. (Their medical records system sucks though, so it takes a long time to slog through the charts.)

I did, started Monday. I'm abstracting charts for Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure for a hospital in Nevada. My cardiology is quite rusty and all the new drugs are a lot to learn, but I'll get it eventually. (Their medical records system sucks though, so it takes a long time to slog through the charts.)
Is that to make sure education and follow up/best practice are followed to help prevent readmissions? that would be a cool job! Only because i love the heart so much!
love.gif
I could do without the charts
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom