Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I don't really either. Although they are pretty, inquisitive birds, I'm not sure I want to go down that hard-cull path either. I could just keep them as fibro birds or re-home them as project birds. Still I'm very happy that I won the eggs and have enjoyed watching them grow. Just need to decide where I go from here.

No schmucks allowed at the pond.
lau.gif

Nice to see you around here, too.
hugs.gif
You doing OK?
Not so good
sad.png
My hand isn't good but nobody seems to know what to do about it. I just keep going to OT. Had my Independent med eval-dr says i am fully disabled now but should be able to return to work in 4 weeks with no restrictions even though the dr says I need another surgery but wont touch it now because of loss if circulation I've been having that he cant explain but hasn't referred me to anyone else to find out why
idunno.gif

It turned completely cold and cyanotic a couple weeks ago and again in my last therapy session.
I'm frustrated.
th.gif
hit.gif

Not so good
sad.png
My hand isn't good but nobody seems to know what to do about it. I just keep going to OT. Had my Independent med eval-dr says i am fully disabled now but should be able to return to work in 4 weeks with no restrictions even though the dr says I need another surgery but wont touch it now because of loss if circulation I've been having that he cant explain but hasn't referred me to anyone else to find out why
idunno.gif

It turned completely cold and cyanotic a couple weeks ago and again in my last therapy session.
I'm frustrated.
th.gif
hit.gif

That's crazy! Sorry you are still going through this. Vasospasms?

I'd be frustrated, too.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom