Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I talk to my mail man today and he said they deliver the chicks to houses....I read online that I will need to pick them up from the post office......so I will be calling my post first thing in the morning to see if I can just go get them as soon as the arrive. I'm a nervous wreck already
Unless your mailman is just looking for an excuse to make a delivery, the PO will call you as soon as they open and tell you to come get these loudmouths out of our office

Last edited:
You know, I was oicking myself
pics, or it didn't happen.

(had to edit it back to it's previous state just to do that
gig.gif
)

You know, I was kicking myself for not having my phone with me... she hopped up to eye level and gave me the worst stank eye... like I was to blame for it!

lau.gif

My two 12-week old girls will finally fly up to my shoulder now. That's why I like them so much. They are so sweet.

And I darn near dropped my phone in the duck pool this morning while adding water. Bounced off the side, onto the stones. I said a few choice curse words, and surprisingly, it still worked!
big_smile.png

Then I filled a small quart waterer, flipped it over, just to pour it down my leg and into my boot! I hadn't screwed the lid on.
roll.png

I should just go back to bed.

True - better to use your insomnia in the service of others :D

Would like the Brinsea 20 advance with pump, and i know that having spoking about bator to WV thats what i should go for, but pennies won't allow. I'll more likely go for the Eco 20 and a couple of sponges and try my luck (for the time being, at least). If that doesn't work well, I'll get a pump next time I'm in the UK. Brinsea do have clearance products, so i may give them a call when I'm home and seen if theres anything better going a bit cheaper.
Just an FYI: you can't add the pump to the Eco, you need the Advance since it has the humidity monitor and connections built in.

Oh little Lamey, I will admit, your humor was more faceted, before your surgery. But I wouldn't wish all the drama and near catastrophe your pre-surgery self, attracted. I certainly won't begrudge you, your one lane humor, now that your have a skirt. Please carry on.
lau.gif

That was your best reply to me ever
gig.gif

Some people don't like the gifs, some people don't like the "Berty", and the recent drama has left me a mere shadow of my former self. Speaking of that, why the flock am I still here?
Ok, everyone grab a bucket!

True - better to use your insomnia in the service of others
big_smile.png

Would like the Brinsea 20 advance with pump, and i know that having spoking about bator to WV thats what i should go for, but pennies won't allow. I'll more likely go for the Eco 20 and a couple of sponges and try my luck (for the time being, at least). If that doesn't work well, I'll get a pump next time I'm in the UK. Brinsea do have clearance products, so i may give them a call when I'm home and seen if theres anything better going a bit cheaper.

If you plan to add the pump later, you will need to go with the 20 Advance. The Eco does not support the humidity pump. The 20 Advance EX includes the pump, and the 20 Advance is pump capable but the pump is not included.

lau.gif

That was your best reply to me ever
gig.gif

Some people don't like the gifs, some people don't like the "Berty", and the recent drama has left me a mere shadow of my former self. Speaking of that, why the flock am I still here?
Ok, everyone grab a bucket!

I'm mellltttiiinnnnngggggg...

Just an FYI: you can't add the pump to the Eco, you need the Advance since it has the humidity monitor and connections built in.

Good catch!

If you plan to add the pump later, you will need to go with the 20 Advance. The Eco does not support the humidity pump. The 20 Advance EX includes the pump, and the 20 Advance is pump capable but the pump is not included.

You caught it too. I missed it!

No Oz, but just taken a cursory glance. thanks for that, I'll take a proper look, once i've come round a bit (post siesta drowsiness). 

Not yet, as i have not yet bought one. I will get one upon my return to Kenya. The stock photos make 'em look a lot more handsome  than my current fella, for sure (just a commercial dual purpose bird). 

I had a flock of hatchery BL years ago and they were beautiful.

So we're in the new house. I'm sitting on my bed in the middle of my room, there is damp everywhere, a hole in my floor, no carpet, and my window is stuck open and it's raining. "Don't complain, It has potential." .... help...

Back
Top Bottom