Week Three BYC Halloween Photo Scavenger Hunt Ends 10/22/22!

Shabby Chic-Hens

My mind is like a Diamond; hard and sparkly
Premium Feather Member
Sep 6, 2022
Maine, United States, North America, Earth.
Hey guys! I was supposed to do this post yesterday. threads are hard!
so, for those of you who are new on this challenge, the rules:
A Chicken Scavenger Hunt is an event where the organizer posts a range of photo challenges to be completed by the competitors. You then take a photo with whatever elements are required in the task and post the submission. (This photo must belong to you.) Your photos will earn points based on your ability to complete the task on time and with all the elements of the task included in the submission. Some tasks may have bonus points available for including specified things. I will make a new task each week. The new challenge will be linked in a post on this thread, along with the winners of this challenge. all submissions after the set date will be automatically disqualified.
the winner has the most points at the end of the 4 challenges.
Sneaky Points will be awarded for any submission that is deemed to have completed the heart of the task, but perhaps didn't exactly follow the letter of the law. For example: a task calls for a photo of a chicken and a tree. The submission is of a chicken and a poster with a tree in it. This will count for Sneaky Points. Every task should include the real items asked for in the task assignment. Sneaky points are half-value of the points available for any given task.
let's get onto the rules:
1. Photo Editing - No photo editing of ANY kind! (You can crop and re-size) Altering the photo is NOT acceptable! No photoshopping whatsoever! This includes color adjustment, smudging, blurring, adding or subtracting from the photo. You may not CHANGE the photo in any way.

Our newest challege: picture of a chicken in a witches pot. must be a live chicken. can be fake plastic, or can be a real one. YOU MAY NOT HURT ANY CHICKENS IN THIS PROCESS. I have moderator backup if you do @casportpony .
last rule: have fun!

I'm sorry I've been really busy with work- Tag me in the next one!
Understand! just need some people to join this one, or else I'll have to buy myself a plastic cauldron and take a picture of a chicken in that!
of course, I could always take one of our cast iron pots and use that...

My rir Rey this was a challenge

Attachments

• 20221022_160845.jpg
    20221022_160845.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom