We miss our silkies...does anyone have some for sale?

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
Prefer day olds or hatching eggs unless you are nearby (western nc) and I can pick up.

After seeing the gorgeous birds that a friend got today, we're wanting silkies again! My son and daughter went totally gah gah over them and my son was mad at me when he found out they weren't for us! ROFL

So, anyone near us (30m or so) or hatching eggs or day olds that ship, have some nice (not hatchery, would like nice crests and foot feathers) quality silkies for sale? Not sure what colors we would like...probably any except white. Please let me know what you have and prices. :) I would also like to see pictures if you can just so I know what I'm buying and make sure it's what I want (unless you're nearby and then I don't mind.) Thanks!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
tongue2.gif

And it begins AGAIN!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
tongue2.gif

Matt

Last edited:
You just shut it or when I end up with too many, you'll end up with a bunch on your door step!

Whaddya think I "needed" that number for?
roll.png

barnie.gif
You guys stop pickin' on me!
lol.png

The sad thing is, I have less time now than I did before, but I really miss my birds. *sigh* I was able to buy a young trio of cochins back from my offspring last year which is very neat. I'm a great-grandmama (at least! hehe). A friend has some of my original buff silkie flock, but I'm not neccesarily stuck on getting that color.

Back
Top Bottom