Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

We made the most of the weather

So Jealous!!! I'm in E. Wash! but love to clam when I get a chance over on the coast!

I have a great Doctor we do switch back and forth between the stupid meds
always trying to keep the cocktail of meds I am on at a minimum

I guess nobody likes change. I didn't think there was any problems with the old one. I'm sure I will get used to it and get over it. What seems to be the overall opinions?

Well, I hate the fact that there is no drop down menus as you hover...like over "forums" so I have to click on it, and scroll down til I see "Where am I where are you ?" and click that, then scroll til I see Washington come together peeps.............IT TAKES FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!
This is the same with EVERYWHERE I have to go !!!!!!!

:barnie
The fact is, the way BYC was BEFORE,

WAS PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also HATE all the pages with black backgrounds and TEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSY little font that can hardly be seen !!!
I can list pages of stuff I hate about this new conversion, but I keep hopeing that Nifty is working on IT and THIS is not how IT is going to stay, that IT is not done !!

:fl

Well, I hate the fact that there is no drop down menus as you hover...like over "forums" so I have to click on it, and scroll down til I see "Where am I where are you ?" and click that, then scroll til I see Washington come together peeps.............IT TAKES FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!
This is the same with EVERYWHERE I have to go !!!!!!!

:barnie
The fact is, the way BYC was BEFORE,

WAS PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also HATE all the pages with black backgrounds and TEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSY little font that can hardly be seen !!!
I can list pages of stuff I hate about this new conversion, but I keep hopeing that Nifty is working on IT and THIS is not how IT is going to stay, that IT is not done !!

:fl

okay if you look below the main menu you will see "watched threads" click there you see the threads

Back
Top Bottom