Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Snow flurries here

Debating mixing my three little 11 week old faverolles in with my 5 month olds tonight. I don't have many days available where I can supervise them so if I don't tonight it will likely be another week or two. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Okay fun here had to run to Olympia for the BF had a eye doctor appointment
coming home lots of snow flurries I-5 quickly going from 75 to 40 by the time we started up the exit to ours
northbound I-5 quickly becoming a parking lot we were headed south to 12 East
got within a mile of home van does a 360 stops aimed at ditch but our side and a bit sideways
BF slowly puts her in reverse she backs herself up and away we went taking side rd past the bulb farm
into town avoiding the light at the highway... now home safe and sound the birds water is froze
filling tim bucket with snow setting it down birds went cool

If anyone has any insight; HELP!! She is breathing and okasionally lifting her head but otherwise unchanged.
1f622.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1144556/cold-11-week-pullet-bugs-help

Yeah those wet roads are now freezing into nasty black ice.

Snow started super light here around 4:00.
We hit as we were about 3:30 coming out of Olympia we had just passed the 12 west exit 88
Tenino/ Rochester was texting with Marcell theceltichorse she was hoping to get her chicks
tomorrow but may have to postpone it a day or so now

We hit as we were about 3:30 coming out of Olympia we had just passed the 12 west exit 88
Tenino/ Rochester was texting with Marcell theceltichorse she was hoping to get her chicks
tomorrow but may have to postpone it a day or so now

I am going to see what it looks like in the morning. Going to still try to come out. Safety first though.

Back
Top Bottom