Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2021

Are you cooking this year?

• Total voters
2021?

Will try to remember to send pics of Rockbridge's amazing buffet ... before I bury my face in it and inhale it, lol!
That buffet must be. some gooood. Is it a restaurant? If so, maybe we will have Thanksgiving there next year. :highfive:
I'll be the one in the coon skin cap with a peacock feather stuck in it. :confused:

That buffet must be. some gooood. Is it a restaurant? If so, maybe we will have Thanksgiving there next year. :highfive:
I'll be the one in the coon skin cap with a peacock feather stuck in it. :confused:
Yes, they're usually pretty awesome. It's a trout ranch. You can walk down to the tanks and see the fish, they're like 18" long at least. And there's a fishing stream for the sportsman. So included in the buffet are some very nice trout dishes. I especially like the smoked trout pieces and the paté. Then they also have turkey and all the trimmings. As in, ALL. Everything you can imagine and then some. Make you wish you had three stomachs, lol. I always try to take a LITTLE of everything, and it's still too much. And, sadly, there are no take-home containers. You can also rent rooms or cabins. Horses too, I think. I'll look for you next year if you tell me what time your reservations are!

Definitely cooking and nowhere near done just what I’ve been able to prep today
IMG_4857.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom