WANTED hatching turkey eggs

winteree

Songster
6 Years
Apr 5, 2014
We wear cowboy hats here guess where?
Wanted hatching turkey eggs

I don't mind what breed but i have these requirements

1. Size is important.i would like herige breeds but as of now i would like BBW's eggs as they are the oly breed that will to get to wight in time. as for hertige breed eggs I need large breed birds that get a minimum of 28lbs in their second year. (bronze, sweet grass, Narragansett, Bourbon, White Holland, and blue slate are preferred breeds but as long as it is a healthy breed and reaches 28lbs in the second year i don't care what breed i get)

2. The health of your birds is important to me. I WILL NOT buy from anyone who hasn't at least applied for NPIP status in the current year (but current NPIP status is preferred)

3. Shipping is very important to me. i will ask that you follow the procedures listed here https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/an-open-letter-to-egg-shippers if you can't, please don't answer the ad

4. Your location is important to me. I live in the deep south (Texas) so it is important that you are no father then 4 states away for the chances of the egg's hatching are lowered by the distance they have to go in the mail.

5. I prefer paying through money order. But i will be more then happy to pay through pay-pal invoice.

6. I would like to buy 4-6 hatching eggs. I am willing to pay 60 for 4-6 eggs but i am willing to negotiate prices per egg if the price is reasonable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom