Very lethargic 4 month old blue Andalusian

Luckyt21

Songster
Apr 4, 2022
Pine River, Minnesota
Help

Desperate For Help!!! Any ideas what could be wrong with her? She is panting & very lethargic since yesterday evening. I noticed today at noon that she was drooling when I picked her up & has started having diarrhea. I gave her rescue remedy & nutridrench & put her inside in my bathroom where it is cooler. She has been drinking water supplemented with oregapro in short sessions with my help. I have held her beak down & massaged her crop twice & she regurgitated a slime like saliva. She will not eat the feed mash I made her. I was thinking this is sour crop, but not sure that explains the brownish with white runny diarrhea. She is usually a really hard chicken to catch & it is now very easy to pick her up. Can someone please let me know what I can do for her? I don’t want to loose her! None of the other chickens in my flock of 17 show any signs of illness. I currently have her quarantined & sleeping in my bathtub shower stall.

Attachments

• D0145400-671D-4D9E-AA88-116F20B4C75D.jpeg
    D0145400-671D-4D9E-AA88-116F20B4C75D.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 11
Any ideas what could be wrong with her? She is panting & very lethargic since yesterday evening. I now noticed that she is kind of drooling & pooped watery white. I gave her rescue remedy & nutridrench & put her inside in my bathroom where it is cooler. She is usually a really hard chicken to catch & it is now very easy to pick her up.

Any ideas what could be wrong with her? She is panting & very lethargic since yesterday evening. I now noticed that she is kind of drooling & pooped watery white. I gave her rescue remedy & nutridrench & put her inside in my bathroom where it is cooler. She is usually a really hard chicken to catch & it is now very easy to pick her up.
After getting home from work just now I felt her crop & it does feel squishy. She hasn’t eaten anything since yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom