Urban Chicken Noob

So, we had ordered chicks from My Pet Chicken. They shipped yesterday and surprisingly arrived in Seattle today. No one at the post office called us and we tried to call them repeatedly, then tracking said they were "out for delivery". Finally my husband got ahold of them and they said the chicks had just gotten there but were quiet. Long story short, all 6 of our chicks arrived dead. Still trying to decide what we are going to do, but needless to say my husband and I are absolutely crushed but thankfully we had not told our kids the chicks were coming today.

So, we had ordered chicks from My Pet Chicken. They shipped yesterday and surprisingly arrived in Seattle today. No one at the post office called us and we tried to call them repeatedly, then tracking said they were "out for delivery". Finally my husband got ahold of them and they said the chicks had just gotten there but were quiet. Long story short, all 6 of our chicks arrived dead. Still trying to decide what we are going to do, but needless to say my husband and I are absolutely crushed but thankfully we had not told our kids the chicks were coming today.
So very sorry!! :hugs

I don't know the company but make sure you let them know about this. Perhaps they'll make amends with you.

Back
Top Bottom