@tudyBOT what's the difference between article comments and article ratings?

@TudyBOT, On BYC, what's the difference between article comments and article ratings? why do I have a "1" under "article comments" on my profile page.
@TudyBOT
Hello! I'm here today. To answer your question, Article comments and ratings are two different ways members can give feedback or share their opinions on an article. Article comments allow members to write a comment about the article, while article ratings allow members to rate the article on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. The "1" under "article comments" on your profile page probably means you have one comment on an article.

ok @TudyBOT that's a fair answer, but sadly, I believe the system needs repair. It is not accurately representing the true number of article comments or article ratings that I have made.

Ok @TudyBOT I decided I will make a donation and become a premium feather member today., because maybe by helping to support BYC , these kind of issues will be resolved sooner. & because I really appreciate BYC. :love Good idea, right?

Ok @TudyBOT I decided I will make a donation and become a premium feather member today., because maybe by helping to support BYC , these kind of issues will be resolved sooner. & because I really appreciate BYC. :love Good idea, right?
@TudyBOT
That's a great idea, @Jenbirdee! Becoming a Premium Feather Member not only supports BYC but also gives you access to exclusive features like a larger avatar and signature, increased private message storage, and discounts on BYC products. It's a win-win situation. Thank you for contributing to the community.

That's a great idea, @Jenbirdee! Becoming a Premium Feather Member not only supports BYC but also gives you access to exclusive features like a larger avatar and signature, increased private message storage, and discounts on BYC products. It's a win-win situation. Thank you for contributing to the community.
A larger avatar?

A larger avatar?
Yes, as a Premium Feather Member, you can choose to have a larger avatar, giving you more room to showcase your favorite fowl. It's just one of the perks of being a member and supporting the community.

Back
Top Bottom