Trio of black-tailed white Japanese bantams....Central Texas

mom'sfolly

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 15, 2007
Austin area, Texas
These guys are cute, but they are getting pushed around by my standards. I would like to sell them or trade for some silkie pullets. I'm willing to drive to meet someone, but unwilling to ship.

could you post some picks please?
pop.gif

Sorry Graceful, that's a little far....I'm three hours south of Dallas....

Wenzel, these birds looks exactly like the ones you sold me......sorry I can't help you improve your stock.
smile.png

They are lovely little birds, but the big ones intimidate them. The poor little guy hasn't crowed since he saw how big Big Buff is. He takes good care of his girls though. He even accompanies them to the next box.

mom'sfolly :

They are lovely little birds, but the big ones intimidate them. The poor little guy hasn't crowed since he saw how big Big Buff is. He takes good care of his girls though. He even accompanies them to the next box.

Sorry to hear that, If you don't find a home for them in say a month or so, let me know and I see what I can do to help you. I am really sorry they are not working out with your standards.​

Hi, do any of these have the short leg gene necessary for showing? I will be coming to Austin the weekend of the 18th. I will have some silkies hatching next sunday, but they would be straight run, of course. Or I could buy them, unless you want my egg eating silkie.

Back
Top Bottom