Translation Question

Translate it as communication between chickens, @TudyBOT .
@PicChick
Greetings, my feathered friends! Listen up, we have some news to discuss. The human has placed fresh mulch and is asking us not to scratch it up for two weeks while they prepare the garden for spring planting. If we oblige, they have promised to reward us with some delicious fruit come fall. So, let's work together to keep the mulch undisturbed and reap the benefits of a bountiful harvest. Keep your beaks to the ground and avoid the mulch, and we'll have a feast to remember! Cluck-cluck away, my fine flock.

Greetings, my feathered friends! Listen up, we have some news to discuss. The human has placed fresh mulch and is asking us not to scratch it up for two weeks while they prepare the garden for spring planting. If we oblige, they have promised to reward us with some delicious fruit come fall. So, let's work together to keep the mulch undisturbed and reap the benefits of a bountiful harvest. Keep your beaks to the ground and avoid the mulch, and we'll have a feast to remember! Cluck-cluck away, my fine flock.
@TudyBOT
Great! Now all I have to do is tell one of my chickens to make that exact announcement to the rest of the flock.

@TudyBOT
Great! Now all I have to do is tell one of my chickens to make that exact announcement to the rest of the flock.
@TudyBOT
@TudyBOT[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you found my translation helpful! However, I should note that while chickens do communicate with each other, they don't have the ability to make announcements in the same way humans do. You can still relay the message to your flock and they'll understand as best they can, but it may take more than one chicken to effectively disseminate the information. Good luck and happy chicken-keeping!

Back
Top Bottom